Normally professional photographers take images in RAW format because the RAW files offer many options in the editing phase. The problem with storing the image in this format is that you will not be able to open a particular image without any software. Windows built-in software can’t open raw format images. You can convert cr2 to jpg online but it takes time due to the limit on bulk images. That’s why you will need a raw to jpg converter to change all the bulk images into a normal format like jpg, png, etc.
This guide will show you an easy and quick way to convert raw to jpeg. Also, we will explain a third-party converter cr2 to jpg by using that you will be able to convert RAW images to any format. This cr2 to the jpg tool will not affect the quality of the picture.
What are the Raw Image Format and Types of Raw Images?
RAW means unedited, and all the images captured with a digital camera recorded as the RAW file. The RAW records are also known as digital negatives. The RAW format offers more flexibility during editing than the JPG files. In RAW photos, you can easily adjust different color combinations. RAW pictures will be the exact reflection as you have in the lead of your eyes. The RAW image can not be opened in the computer without a cr2 to jpg convertor. Therefore, you will need a tool to convert pictures from cr2 to jpg.
It’s important to know that every camera has different types of RAW. Here are some famed cameras and RAW types.
|NIKON||NEF and NRW|
|SONY||SRF and ARW|
Choose the converter carefully that supports all types of RAW files. Follow the article to know the best rw2 to jpg converter.
Difference between Raw and JPG?
JPG and RAW have become a never-ending debate nowadays. Here, we will only pen down the main differences between the RAW and the JPG.
Advantages of RAW Format
- RAW pictures are lossless. They do not alter the quality after compression bygones.
- You can adjust the RAW files to any color space even after capturing them.
- The RAW format provides better image polishing algorithms for your picture.
- No one can manipulate the RAW format.
Advantages of JPG Format
- After capturing the image, the picture will be ready to be used.
- The JPG images consume less computer storage due to the smaller size.
- The JPG format does not slow down your camera. You can shoot pictures for a longer time.
- The JPG has more efficient backups.
Use PicMagic Tools to convert Raw to JPG.
PicMagic Tools is the best third force in the market to convert rw2 to jpg. It faultlessly performs the editing of the images. It is an all-in-one tool to reduce the stress of the user. PicMagic Tools does not affect the quality of the pictures and convert the images in bulk. These are the main plus points of the PicMagic Tools.
Let’s follow the steps to convert raw photos.
- Firstly, download and launch it on your computer.
- Now, click the “RAW to JPG” key to convert raw pictures.
- Then, add the pictures by clicking the “Add Folders” or the “Add Images” key.
- You can manually uncheck the image if the photo is not helpful.
- By clicking the “Show Preview”, you will be able to preview the selected image.
- Now, it’s time to provide the destination path to save the image for later use.
- You can make a separate new folder to save the pictures.
- Now, select the “Process” key to perform the conversion procedure.
- The process will take a few moments to complete the action.
Within a minute, you will convert bulk images with the help of the PicMagic Tools.
Now you know the RAW image format and RAW image types, also the main difference between the RAW and JPG files. So, you can easily convert raw images to jpeg with the help of an online tool or a third-party cr2 to the jpg convertor PicMagic Tools. To my instinct, PicMagic Tools is the best rw2 to jpg converter. So, download the software and put the information into it to change the stunning RAW images into JPG format.
Enjoy the jovial conversion.